As a leading DMC in Scotland, K&N Travel Associates has been creating events which delight our clients for over 25 years.
Ford, Astra Zeneca, AXA, Anima, Kraft Foods, LG, Deutsche Bank, Nestle, & Vacheron Constantin have all praised us for our reactivity, creativity, flexibility and attention to detail in both proposals, operations and our understanding of different cultures and nationalities.
For Team building, Incentive programmes, activity days, spouse tours, sumptuous cocktail receptions and gala dinners, Scotland has a rich variety of possibilities. We know how to find the best solution to every program at the best price.
Kate Galloway, Managing Director and a founding member of SITE Scotland, believes that you can only truly know a destination by living there . We have personal contacts allowing privileged access and exclusive experiences.
Recent programme highlights include:
– Private dining with the ‘Laird’ of a Scottish castle, not open to the public.
– Tuition in blending your own Scottish whisky and lunch at a distillery
– Golf lessons on one of the most famous courses in the world.
– Dinner in the secret medieval vaults beneath the old city of Edinburgh.
– Travelling in style from off-road land-rovers, black taxi-cabs, vintage double
decker bus, vintage rolls-royces, helicopters, seaplanes, steam-boats and
– A dual location incentive using a fabulous luxury hotel in Edinburgh, travelling
to the Highlands in the Royal Scotsman train and enjoying a night at a 5 star
Countries of operation:
Destination Management Company
Event Management Specialist / PCO
Incentive / Teambuilding Organiser
Phone: +44 (0)131 557 6896